Bourjois Paris have released a new lipstick product: Bourjois Rouge Edition. The price of this lipstick is currently £5.99 (normal price £7.99) in Boots and Superdrug. As usual, I had a difficult time (I was standing in Superdrug for what felt like an extremely long time) picking a colour - there are 18 shades available in total. The colours ranged from nudes to bright reds so it is highly likely you will find a shade you like!
I love the simple packaging of the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick. The end of the tube displays the shade number and colour which is useful for those who own many lipsticks! I chose shade 06 Rose Coquette. In the tube, it is a glittery pink shade. When applied, it is a light sheer pink colour. I wore it to London Fashion Weekend, you can see pictures in the post below.
I like how this lipstick is fragrance free and moisturising. Before applying this lipstick, I put on some Vaseline first. Since this colour does not show up that well (it's light when on my lips), I decided to add No7 Precision Lips Pencil in Blush first which gave it more colour. Then I added a coat of Bourjois Rouge Edition Rose Coquette which gave a glossy finish - perfect for spring! Next time, I think I would pick a darker shade of pink.
Overall, I really like this lipstick and would purchase another once I've finished my lipsticks. It's moisturising, lasts long and a good price. This would rank at the top of my list for drugstore lipsticks so far!
I love this colour its gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
The colour is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think I would choose a darker colour next time though.
DeleteI love the shade of it, does it change in color when applied on lips? It looks bubble gum pink, like it!
ReplyDeleteIt only changed colour because I put lip liner on first. :P Thanks!
DeleteAbsolutely awesome post, sweety.
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Nicole
www.nicoleta.me
Thanks Nicole! xx
DeleteSure. Following your blog now! xx
ReplyDeletelove......adore........want it......!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteH&E
xx